Testing Services

Physics 1302 - Departmental Credit

Students wishing to receive credit for Physics courses must get approval from Dr. Pinsky with the Physics Department, Rm 412 S&R I Building. Students may print the PERMISSION SLIP, or pick up a PERMISSION SLIP from University Testing Services, 204 Student Service Center, and take it to Dr. Pinsky`s office. Dr. Pinsky will complete the form and send it to UTS office. Please make sure to call UTS at 713.743.5444 (& press 7) to check whether UTS has the PERMISSION SLIP prior to take the test.

Fee: $50.00
Duration Three hours

kamagra vélemények kamagrashop kamagra 100
etodolac 300 mg uses etodolac 300 etodolac 300
motilium pregnancy class click motilium uses breastfeeding
norfloxacin cena norfloxacin alkohol norfloxacin metabolism
cialis 2015 coupon martialinfo.com free cialis coupon
pantoprazol x lansoprazol pantoprazol virkningstid pantoprazol 98

Students taking a Department Credit exam must be enrolled at the University of Houston to have credit awarded and must not be registered for the course for which credit is being attempted.

discount drug coupons click coupons for cialis 2016
etodolac 400 mg side effects read etodolac uses
cialis 20mg cialis 20mg cialis 20mg
carpiano site cartiato
verapamil horton verapamil 40 mg verapamil pro medicin
naitrexone naltrexone alcoholism medication price of naltrexone
pantoprazol x lansoprazol pantoprazol halveringstid pantoprazol 98

If you are not present for the test, you may within 15 days of the original test date receive a 50% refund of your test fees.

You may sign up online @ https://testing.las.uh.edu